Editions Available Now
More Editions Coming Spring '17
Copies Sold Since 2014
Letters To My Future Self
Self-awareness, gratitude, and clarity of purpose are all signposts on the way to happiness. Appreciate your unique past, relish the beautiful present, and celebrate the future. The very first Letters To My edition.
Letters To My Love
If you’re playing fair, you have only one sweetie. And he or she is just dying to know how you really feel. Pour your heart out, and they’ll be yours forever. Oprah’s favorite “Favorite Thing” for 2015!
Letters To My Mom
Your mom deserves more than one day per year! Fill this paper time capsule with fond memories, words of thanks, and your greatest hopes for the future. Your mom will treasure your words forever.
Letters To Me, When I Grow Up
Write, draw, and color your way into the future! Draw a map of your room. Jot down your favorite tune. Tell your grown-up self all about your best friends. Seal each letter closed and open them many years hence!
Letters To My Baby
Who wouldn’t treasure their one and only mom’s best stories, advice, and hopes for the future? Written in her own hand and revealed in due time. The ultimate baby shower gift!
Letters To My Grandchild
You’ve lived long enough to know a few things. And you’ve seen and loved and wondered too. All of that is yet to come for your grandchild. Give them stories and advice to last a lifetime.
Letters To My Dad
Your dad has always been there for you. Make sure he knows the difference he’s made in your life. Fill these twelve prompted letters with notes of thanks and fun memories. He’ll never forget it!
While reading Daniel Gilbert’s excellent Stumbling on Happiness over the weekend, I stumbled upon these lovely lines from Shakespeare’s Macbeth, which Gilbert chose to include at the start of Chapter 6:
Thy letters have transported me beyond
This ignorant present, and I feel now
The future in the instant.
I love how much energy and action is wrapped up in just these few short lines. If you’re familiar with the play…read more
Put your heart in the write place with these books of 12 fold-and-mail-style letters that use clever prompts like: I knew you were the one for me when… What I love about us… It makes composing meaningful missives a whole lot easier. My favorite is Letters to My Love. I’ve been telling people this for years: What a partner wants to know is how you really feel. This will make him or her swoon!
Photo credit: Ruven AfanadorOprah Winfrey
Wholesale Orders – US
Hachette Book Group: (800) 759-0190
- Order minimums are low, but be sure to ask about volume discounts. The price per book declines as your total order size increases. Free shipping kicks in at only $75 per order.
- You may find that one or more titles is out of stock. We recommend placing backorders for these titles, as new print runs are often oversold. It’s best to be in the queue regardless.
- There is a counter display available if you order a certain number of books, so be sure to ask about this.
Wholesale Orders – International
To order the regular US-English language editions for shipping outside the US, including Canada, follow this link:
- Order minimums vary by country and distributor. Follow the link above for a full list of distributors by region and country.
- You may find that one or more titles is out of stock. We recommend placing backorders for these titles, as new print runs are often oversold. It’s best to be in the queue regardless!
Foreign language editions are also available in…
- Chinese (Ginkgo (Beijing) Co. Ltd.)
– Future Self, Baby, Grandchild, Love, Mom, Dad, Grow Up
- Dutch (Uniboek Het Spectrum)
– Future Self, Baby, Grandchild, Love, Mom, Grow Up
- Italian (Rizzoli)
– Future Self, Baby, Grandchild, Love
- German (Moses Verlag)
– Baby, Grandchild, Love, Bride
- Swedish (Pagina Forlag)
– Grow Up
Maker + Writer + Possibility SeekerLea Redmond teamed up with Chronicle Books in 2014 to create the Letters To My series. Says Lea, “I had a teacher in 9th grade that asked us to each write and address a letter to ourselves. At the end of senior year, she returned our letters to us. I remember it being really cool to get a letter from my past self. But I’m sorry to say I soon lost the letter and now have no memory of what I wrote. Thankfully, these keepsake books help keep memories like these safe and sound!”