Is a great gift purchased at a store? Sometimes. Could a great gift also be held by the night sky, found in Grandmother’s attic, or handed to us by the ocean? Yes indeed! The possibilities are truly endless when we think more expansively about what is a gift.
Join me, Lea Redmond, to refresh the meaning of the phrase: “It’s the thought that counts.” Learn how to design a uniquely fitting gift for a particular special person in your life via a radically thoughtful creative process of exploration, reflection, and action.
In the video workshop (below), you will:
• enjoy Lea’s collection of great gift stories
• use a printable PDF of Lea’s workbook
• generate and begin to develop your own unique gift idea
• get energized about gift-giving as a meaningful delight!
Please bring to the video workshop:
• a person in mind who you would like to design a gift for
• optional: a printed copy of the workbook
For the month of April (2021) Lea is collecting stories of great gifts (or terrible gifts!) and she would love to hear yours! Schedule a 15-minute chat to tell Lea a gift story.
For those who have completed the video workshop, Lea is also offering free 15-minute brainstorms this April, to assist you in the development of your perfect gift idea. Schedule a 15-minute brainstorm with Lea.