DIY / HOW TO / CRAFT
Printable Certificate of Achievement. Print, Sign, and Give!
Creativity Comes in Many Shapes
We all have a creative side. For some folks, it's a witty piece of conversation tossed out casually during dinner with friends. For others, it's that breakthrough solution to a puzzling problem at work that only emerges after hours of quiet contemplation. Some creative wins are big and effect millions of people. Some are small and make just a few people's lives a little bit richer.
Sometimes a great idea, a perfectly timed comment, or even a simple observation can make all the difference for you personally. When it does, don't hesitate to print, sign, and give this original printable "Certificate of Achievement" to a deserving recipient!
The Printable Certificate of Achievement
The original art from which this PDF is derived was hand watercolored by Lea as a freebie for Storey Publishing to include in their monthly newsletter. Storey publishes the hardcover edition of Knit The Sky and their newsletter is worth signing up for if you're into food, farm, crafts, DIY, or becoming an expert in just about any creative pursuit. See past issues and sign up to receive future ones via email!
Ways to Award This Certificate
Be sure to fill out the details carefully with your favorite permanent pen. Then think of a creative way to award it. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Send it by mail. There's nothing quite like finding a fun surprise amidst all that junk mail.
- Staple it to a telephone pole near the recipient's home or office.
- Sneak into their room and stash it in a pile of papers you know they'll eventually flip through.
- Attach it to your refrigerator for everyone in the house to read and appreciate.
- Roll it up like a scroll, tie a ribbon around it, and leave it at their place at the dining table.
- Fold it up like a paper airplane and swoosh it across the room.
However you do it, have fun. And then come back and post a comment below to share how it went!