New Knit The Sky Giveaway!
It’s so fun to hear your lovely reactions to our Knit The Sky yarn kits, free patterns, and the new book. The comments have been rolling in. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! Here’s a taste of what we’ve heard lately…
- The experienced knitter will be amused and stimulated–very nearly a perfect gift for knitters. –Vonzie
- A great conversation piece among visitors and other patients. The greatest idea ever!!!! –Maripage
- I love this yarn–so soft and great to knit. The idea is terrific too. –Jan
- For me, knitting is like meditation. It’s a calming and soothing activity for the end of a hectic day. But too often I find that my brain is too tired to deal with a complex cabled sock pattern, for example. And then I end up not knitting at all. Enter Knit The Sky — it’s simple, soothing, daily knitting. It makes me happy. It genuinely improves my quality of life. It’s just lovely. –JJ L.
- The book is a joy. I love the creative approach to knitting. The illustrations bring the book to life and add to the feeling of playfulness. –Peggy
- Knit The Sky has shown me how to show emotion and celebrate the simple things in life (e.g. the color of the sky) in my knitting work. Your patterns have helped me tremendously as I battle anxiety, especially the mood scarf, which made me realize I am happier and more content than I tell myself everyday! –Zulma
- I pick up Knit The Sky when I’m feeling introspective. It’s a book I wish I’d had years ago! –JJ M.
- I’m thinking of knitting my vegetable garden as a scarf. I always plant flowers among the vegetables so it could be very colorful. Different stitches could represent different vegetables. –Judy
- Love your kits! One less thing to worry about – you care for the color choices. Thanks! –Paula
Congrats to JJ L. and Zulma! We’ll email you to coordinate mailing each of you a free copy of Knit The Sky.
The giveaway is over but feel free to share your thoughts below nonetheless!