Lea loves a good brainstorm. It's one of her favorite things to do! She'd be delighted to work with you to come up with some exceptionally creative ideas. To get started, just fill out the brief form below or send Lea an email with a few details about what you're working on. Lea will get back to you right away with some initial thoughts regarding expected cost and next steps.
Here are examples of the sorts of things Lea can help you with:
- select something amazing for your friend's birthday
- conceptualize unusual party invitations
- devise a particularly fitting name for your new blog
- design quirky dinner party activities
- plan an especially meaningful menu for an event
- engage people creatively (business or personal)
- all things wedding related
- almost anything else you can think of!
Get a Quote or Request More Information
Examples of past consulting ideas include:
Party place card alternative:
Collect pebbles from one's favorite beach and spell out guests' names with them at each place setting.
Bat mitzvah walk in the woods activity:
Guests sketch flowers and trees along the way and then make "thank you" cards with their sketches after the event.
Participatory place cards:
Punch out a perforated butterfly image next to your name and tape it to someone's nose!