Click below to swap, mouseover above to zoom:
Sun Salutation Yarn Kit
Set aside one day of your life to appreciate the huge ball of fire that makes everything possible. Silence your phone. Find a comfortable spot in nature where no one will think to look for you. Click your needles at sunrise and off you go.
Sun Salutation is a 12-hour-or-so knitting project. You'll knit from sunrise to sunset. And at the end of the day, you'll have a vibrant scarf and a story to tell about that one magical day where you did nothing but knit.
$29.00 IN STOCK
The Sun Salutation Yarn Kit includes everything you need to knit your way from morning to night:
- 100% Extrafine Merino Wool for a scarf that's soft and lightweight, but still warm.
- Three (3) different sky and sun colors in donut balls so you can get started right away. No winding necessary!
- 50 grams / 429 yards (392m) of each color, plenty of yarn for a cozy scarf.
- Gauge: (knitting 2 strands together) 24 sts = 4" (10cm) - US 3.
- Also includes Sun Salutation pattern printed on heavy cardstock and an official patch to sew into your finished scarf.