Click below to swap, mouseover above to zoom:
Sky Scarf Yarn Kit
When you wear your Sky Scarf around town, someone is bound to ask you about it. And when they do, you'll tell them it's the story of your year, from inky black thunderstorms to clear sapphire skies. You'll show them when summer finally began or a long white winter closed in for good. And you'll remember how calm it made you feel to look up and appreciate the sky every day for a full year.
$44.00 IN STOCK
The Sky Scarf Yarn Kit includes everything you need to create a one-of-a-kind record of your weather:
- 100% Extrafine Merino Wool for a scarf that's soft and lightweight, but still warm.
- Five (5) different sky and weather colors in donut balls so you can get started right away. No winding necessary!
- 50 grams / 429 yards (392m) of each color, plenty of yarn for a 5-foot scarf.
- Gauge: (knitting 2 strands together) 24 sts = 4" (10cm) - US 3.
- Also includes Sky Scarf pattern printed on heavy cardstock and an official patch to sew into your finished scarf.